Recovery Coaching– Eating Disorder Support
Taking that extra step in recovery can be daunting, and we are here to help! Our Recovery Coaches work from a “tailored recovery” and Health at Every Size (HAES) perspective to make recovery more realistic and sustainable for YOU. Our Recovery Coach offers support from both a clinical and personal experience.
What is Recovery Coaching*?
Recovery Coaching allows you to meet one-on-one with an experienced recovery coach. It is recovery-focused and geared towards achieving new goals within your tailored recovery process. All recovery coaching services are provided virtually, through a HIPAA compliant platform. This is personable like FaceTime or Skype but remains confidential and professional.
Coaching Services Might Include:
- meal support
- positive daily affirmations
- working through the struggles of living in a hostile recovery environment
- assistance with grocery shopping and/or other daunting tasks
- skills enhancement
- challenging common diet ideations
- collaborative care
- chat room support during business hours
- family coaching for supporting loved ones in recovery
Is Recovery Coaching Right For ME?
- want to take your recovery from an eating disorder one step further?
- feel that you have lost time due to your eating disorder, diet-mentality or negative body image conception?
- want to reach a higher level of satisfaction and learning within your life in the absence of your eating disorder?
- feel eager to enjoy your life without your eating disorder?
- think you need additional support that is supplemental to therapy?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Recovery Coaching is designed just for you!
Meet Alison, Our Recovery Coach!
Alison is a MA, LPC and Recovery Coach who is a Certified Eating Disorder Specialist (CEDS). Alison has over two decades of experience within the Eating Disorder field and thrives when working with individuals within Eating Disorder recovery. Alison works from a Health at Every Size (HAES) and Intuitive Eating perspective and approaches coaching with an expert and genuine outlook. Alison is a mother, therapist, wife, christian and is incredibly passionate about helping others find self-love, compassion, and body kindness! Alison is all about getting real, and living your best life within your personalized recovery.
*Coaching is different from counseling services and is not to be considered a substitute for clinical treatment or therapy, although it is best utilized in tandem with therapy. Recovery coaching can be a great stepping stone to forming a treatment team, an addition to therapy or a next step in your healing journey.