Are you tired of struggling with overeating, binge eating, emotional eating, yo-yo dieting or hating on your body? Want to enjoy the foods you love without feeling shame or guilt?
Through our SEEK™ program, we offer 6-week groups, co-led by Beth Riley and Rachel Doerr. SEEK™ combines cutting edge mind and body-centered curriculum for a balanced and sustainable approach to healing your relationship with food, exercise and body image. Our innovative programming empowers you to let go of behaviors that interfere with your ability to thrive in mind, body and spirit.
We will help you understand why you’ve had such a troublesome affair with food and teach you how to fill yourself up with wholeness and hope. You will learn to truly nourish yourself through connecting with your inner wisdom and discover an enlightened sense of well-being. Fill out our FREE pre-screening to get started–no obligations!
Beginning May 2019! Join us on Wednesdays from 12-1:30 PM (EST) or Tuesdays 6:30-8:00 (EST)
You can join us virtually or in-person (for those near Greenville, SC). Beth and Rachel are experienced and non-judgmental and will lead you on a journey where you can safely explore the reasons underneath your feelings of powerlessness, shame or unworthiness and fill yourself up with wholeness and hope. You will learn to truly nourish yourself through connecting with your inner wisdom and discover an enlightened sense of well-being.
- Impactful education about the root causes behind emotional eating
- Essential Tools for behavior change
- Weekly sessions with expert SEEK coach
- Body-centered approach
- Introduction to joyful movement
- Meaningful self-care strategies
What You Will Take Home:
- A handbook chock full of cutting edge tools and resources
- An entirely new attitude toward food, exercise and your body
- The ability to enjoy foods you love
- A feeling of empowerment and aliveness
- Extensive resources for continued support including ongoing coaching
- A renewed ability to find joy in your life and in your relationships
Space is limited. Get started by completing our free pre-screenings!