Are you tired of struggling with binge/emotional eating, yo-yo dieting and hating on your body?
Work with Beth Riley, Nationally Known Expert on Overcoming Binge eating/Overeating
Beth uses a combination of evidence-based treatment referred to as “Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Eating Disorders” and tools from her book “Break Through Binge Eating:The Simple Solution to Ending your Struggles with Food and your Body.” You will meet with Beth one on one for 12-20 sessions to learn essential skills and tools to end self-destructive eating patterns, stop hating on their bodies and find inner peace.
All sessions are held virtually through our secure and easy to use portal. All you need is a laptop or a smartphone.
Break Through Binge Eating Counseling Highlights:
- Impactful education about the root causes of overeating
- Hands on tools to increase awareness of your disordered behaviors and develop alternate ways of coping
- Skills for practicing real self-care and self-kindness
- Mealtime strategies for all occasions
What You Will Take Home:
- An entirely new attitude toward food, exercise and your body
- The ability to enjoy foods you love
- A feeling of empowerment and aliveness
- Extensive resources for continued support
- A renewed ability to find joy in your life and in your relationships